- This Refund Policy is of the services purchased by you from YOUniTE Learning using the services of Markians Consult Private Limited owned and controlled by us.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that YOUniTE Learning is an online education ecommerce service provider and owner of proprietary ecommerce platform by name of www.younitelearning.com (“YOUniTE Learning”), to the “candidates” who can view and purchase such educational courses online via the internet at YOUniTE Learning
- YOUniTE Learning is only an online course provider for the fresher’s and professionals. The candidates understand, agree and acknowledge that, we shall not be liable for claims, losses of any kind of whatsoever nature that might arise out of or relate to conduct of learners, including contents of Educational courses, course material or any other issues dealing with the certificates of genuineness, validity, truthfulness, reliability, or accuracy of such Educational Programs or its course contents. You shall hold YOUniTE Learning harmless and keep YOUniTE Learning fully indemnified at all times in this regard.
- By completing your registration for a course and making a payment of full or instalment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions: You have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
4.1 You are not eligible for any refund if you made a request for online course cancellation less than 6 working days before the course starting date.
4.2 If you request in time, YOUniTE learning will deduct 10% of the entire fee and make a refund of the remaining paid amount.
4.3 YOUniTE Learning reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of delegates have not reached the minimum required to run the course effectively. The company also reserves the right to cancel in the event of an unforeseen circumstance which disables a safe training environment. In the event of a cancellation, YOUniTE Learning will either arrange for an alternative course date or offer a full refund of the fee paid.
- If you need to postpone your course, you need to make a request 6 working days before the course starting date and it does not cost you. You are not able to make a request for course postpone less than 6 working days before the course starting date
- Any refund will take up to 20 days to process.